#iovpenpals is in its second month and I hope everyone who's joined is having a great time! I've had a few questions regarding where to find fun stationery, so I decided on this Fun Friday I would include some photos and links of my favorite places to find great paper!
that great big pile of mess makes me so happy when I see it at TJMaxx...look at these cute thank-you's! Only 4.99! :)
all from the Target $1 section - see how you can make the same card look different? So much fun!
What to look for on clearance racks? Mix-match items. I love to find fun envelopes or sets that I can make look special or unique. No one wants to send the same card time after time or receive the same stationery that you sent out--variety is the spice of life!
card from TJMaxx, washi tape from Target $1 section and the lip sticker is a band-aid (hello, resourcefulness)
A couple of other tips for fun letters?
absolutely love these gifted cards. The giant gold star confetti is leftover from school days and the washi tape is...Target $1
- Washi Tape (tip, buy at Target -$1-or in bulk)
- Fun Stamps (they don't cost any more and they sure jazz up an envelope)
- Stickers (have you ever looked at Thrift Stores? They have great random grab-bags)
- Postcards- I like to send alone or include in with the letter I'm sending
- Artwork - clippings make great little add-ins to letters! I'm always on the look out for cute things to include in letters. They make it 100% more awesome.
- Lettering - pull out your calligraphy pens and get to work - or markers, or even colored pencils! Whatever floats your boat skipper.
- Sealing Wax - seriously, look into this stuff! You'll get addicted!
Still want some more ideas? Look at my Going Postal Pinterest board!
Happy Letter Writing!